Adult Skills & Community Learning - Childcare Short Course Survey 2019-20
1. What is your course code?
2. What is the name of your course?
This question requires an answer
3. What is your tutor's name? *
4. Which venue is your course at?
5. I was given good information and advice at the start of the course
6. The tutor met all the course aims
7. I met my personal goals and targets
8. The teaching on the course was good
9. The tutor gave me regular feedback on my progress
10. The tutor made the subject interesting and enjoyable
11. The tutor had good subject knowledge
12. The room/venue was suitable for the course
13. I had the right amount of time to do the work needed for the course
14. The equipment was fit for purpose
15. The tutor used good quality resources
16. The tutor treated me with respect
17. I felt safe on my course
18. I can apply my new skills in my daily life
19. The tutor gave me good advice about what I can do next
20. As a result of doing this course, have you improved in the following areas:
21. Please tell us about anything you particularly enjoyed about this course
22. Please tell us about anything you think could be improved
23. Please tell us about how you have used the skills you have learned
24. Where did you find out about this course?