Bereavement Support After Suicide
Barnsley, Doncaster, Rotherham, Sheffield & Bassetlaw are wanting to gather views from those with lived experience of losing a loved one to suicide and want to understand what bereavement support (If any) was offered and if not what would have helped them in that difficult time
3. Are your day-to-day activities limited because of a health problem or disability which has lasted, or is expected to last, at least 12 months? Include problems related to old age.
4. What is your ethnic origin?
5. How would you describe your sexual orientation?
6. Please insert the first three characters of your postcode?
7. Following your bereavement from suicide, when and what were the most challenging times for you and your family?
8. What helped you and your family? Is there anything that could have been done or handled differently?
9. How can we improve how we respond to suicide as a community?
10. Is there anything else you would like to add, that has not been covered in previous questions?