Mind of My Own is an app which can be used as an alternative way of contacting your social worker/PA. It is not an instant message service - your social worker/PA will check their messages (like an email) in order to see who has contacted them. Your social worker would not be able to message you back directly on the app, but they would be able to give you a call.
Please think about the ways in which you already contact your social worker/PA and whether you think this would be a useful app to have in addition to these.
1. How do you currently share information with your social worker?
2. In your opinion what is the best way to share information with your social worker?
3. If you could use an app to share information with your social worker/PA would you use it?
4. What sort of things would you share with your social worker using the app?
5. What do you think we would need to do to make sure people were able to use an app?